Join Team Naiise!
At Naiise, we're always looking for passionate and energetic folks to join our team.
We're not particular about grades or experience - what matters most to us is that you're driven, eager to learn, pro-active and aligned with the company culture of doing good, being naiise and helping more people experience and appreciate good design.
If you love design and feel that you have what it takes to be a part of our team, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
Read to learn more about our openings!
- Liaising with our Chief Buying Officer or Buying Manager to make decisions for product decisions for product merchandising and set strategic goals.
- Brand Acquisition and relationship management.
- Category Management which involves data analysis of category with follow-up actions.
- Market trend research with analysis breakdown.
- Operational servicing of brands which includes but are not limited to: stock count, store display and stocks withdrawals.
- Ordering of products when they are low in stock or when a pre-order comes in for a product.
- Report of brand remuneration turnover rate.
- Great attention to details with accuracy.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table, etc).
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Previous buying or merchandising experiences will be a bonus.
Vacancies : 2
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - CORP SALES (Full-time)
We are looking for a Business Development Executive with sales background who is meticulous and process quick decision making skills.
- Support Business Development team in achieving key initiatives
- Meet with business partners to understand their needs and suggest solutions and promotions
- Manage B2B sales and achieve monthly target
- Prepare the necessary paperwork for each sales project
- Perform data extraction and conduct analysis to run targeted campaigns and promotions
- To address issues that may arise from the business partners and to work with stakeholders to solve any issues
- Able to perform in fast-paced environment and focus on generating results
- Positive working attitude to take on additional responsibilities when needed
- Responsible, motivated, meticulous and detail oriented
- Ability to work across different internal departments and maintain good relationships with partners and merchants
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skill set
- E-Commerce industry knowledge
- Sales background
Vacancy : 1
CAFE CREW - CHANGI JEWEL (Full-time)
We are looking for cafe crews to join us in our boutique retail store at Jewel, Changi Airport.
If you have great interest in championing local food brands; and in promoting Singapore, through local food products, we highly recommend you to be part of this team!
- Excellent customer service and have a welcoming presence.
- Ensure hygiene and cleanliness in workspace and basic housekeeping.
- Perform Barista duties, from coffee & tea staples to blended smoothies and other creative drinks.
- Assist in store organisation and replenishment of food / stocks when stocks are running low.
- Assist in tracking and reporting of food & beverage sales trend, to the Store Manager.
- Handle food preparation & serving.
- Provide support to the team, when needed.
- Ad-hoc cashier duties.
- Keen in F&B and retail industry.
- Barista experience highly preferred.
- Able to commit to retail hours, 5 days per week
- Possess good customer service & interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be proactive with an enthusiastic attitude
- Candidate must be outspoken and comfortable with interacting with customers
- Applicants must be prepared to deal with, and help to solve, customer complaints
OPERATIONS ASSISTANT (Full-time)
We are looking for an organised, meticulous, initiative and self-motivated individual to join our Operations team at our Headquarter.
- Provide assistance to the operations team in ensuring inventory is processed, organised and stored.
- You will receive on-the-job training and work with other team members in various sub-departments including Fulfilment, Inbound/Outbound, Returns and Inventory Management.
- Great attention to details with accuracy
- Physically fit
- Able to work and contribute as a team member
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel is a bonus!
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to work independently and willing to learn on the job
- No prior experience needed